Saturday 19 January 2013

[GM] Hotline Seville ~ Top view room

Nowadays, I realized I like top-view games a lot. Top-view games as Pokemon, Zelda, The binding of Isaac or Hotline Miami.

As I was blocked with beat'em up, I decide learn how to design a top-view background by tiles.

I had an idea: pick an Hotline Miami screenshot and cut it into tiles.

I recommend Hotline Miami earnestly ★_★

The tile is 32x32

I had to do the tile two times but finally I get to learn how to do it! :D Besides, I used Graphics Gale for the first time and I liked it!

Then, I did a PJ and I discover how dificult is to draw top-view pjs ⊙△⊙.

And the final result~~!



I know, the room have it's some empty and it needs more work. But the main objective was to learn how to do tiles background and I think did ^o^~! Now, I should learn how to open the doors and stuff D:

1 comment:

  1. ESCToys' 'Hotline Miami' Biker Kickstarter campaign offers fans a chance to own a piece of the action, just like the iconic jacket-wearing antiheroes in the game."

    ReplyDelete

Please, sign your comments; Anonymous comments will be mark like spam.