Thursday 17 January 2013

[GM] Movement problems

I think GM hate me...
Now, I'm having problems with the movement in y edge on the road and the jump animation. I had read and watch a lot of tutorials but I don't know what I should do to resolve the problems OTL.


I did two player version. First, I tried to use scripts (o_Kim_v1) but I can't jump correctly (animation jump neither) and I don't know how to do top-bottom displacement :/ Then, I tried to use "drag and drop actions" (o_Kim_v2) and I programmed if Kim is in "blue zone", she will be able to "up" walking... but it doesn't work "OTL Besides, I cannot animate jump and walk correctly too.

I don't know what I should do now and it's frustating! OTL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, sign your comments; Anonymous comments will be mark like spam.